Wyandot Memorial offers great jobs with a great retirement, all in a pleasant working environment. Wyandot Memorial Hospital is fair and impartial in all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages that include the benefits listed below:
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Ohio Public Employees Retirement System benefits, including Deferred Compensation Program
• Length of service bonus
• Tuition assistance
• Employer paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Health, vision, and dental insurance programs
• Optional supplemental insurances, such as additional life insurance for employee or immediate family, short-term disability, critical illness and accident coverages.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has ended the mandate requiring all hospital employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, effective May 12, 2023. Wyandot Memorial Hospital will continue to educate employees and track vaccination status, but will no longer require vaccination as a condition of employment.